Sunday, March 11, 2007

Like anything precious, we should handle them with tender loving care


I can't believe it has been 2 years since I blogged. I wanted to restart this two days ago because I felt compelled to document all the wonderful things that I see Isa doing everyday. Instead today I feel like I need an outlet to say all the things that are inside that are making me feel so sad. Why are we the most hurtful to our loved ones? No matter how cruel people get we can still find it in ourselves to hold back and be polite. Yet, with our loved ones, there seems to be no mercy. It should be the other way around. Like anything precious, we should handle them with tender loving care. It saddens me to think that we show more respect to complete strangers. We care more about not hurting OTHER people's feelings. I always say that life is too short. We never know what will happen from one day to the next so you should never go to bed angry. In the heat of the moment, we let our emotions get the best of us forgetting that the things you say may be the last things they hear.

No comments: