Monday, July 16, 2007

Fun in the Sun

Erick bought Isa a kiddie pool and a pink bikini swimsuit and I was determined to get Isa out there today to have some fun in the sun. I wasn't sure how it was gonna go but delighted to find out that she loved it with a capital L. It took her a few seconds to warm up to it but soon after she was giggling and splish splashing. Unfortunately I was only able to take two pictures before the camera battery died. Darn it! I would have like to have captured the moment when she took the hose and started to take a sip from it. That would've been so Norman Rockwell. I loved the little pool with the canopy so that Isa doesn't get burned from the Florida sun. Of course the mother in me had to slather her with tons of sunblock before we went out there. We didn't come back inside till there were definite signs of prunage on both of our hands and feet. I think she could've stayed out there forever. Now she is all tuckered out and fast asleep. (One lesson learned, I don't think you are suppose to keep a diaper inside the swimsuit bottom, It filled up like a water balloon. Big Mistake!)

1 comment:

XOsunnydaysXO said...

buy swim diapers...there are special diapers made for water! :) yes...you want diapers in the pool-or you'll have a surprise floating in the water.