Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bathtime



Giving a bath has got to be one of my most favorite things to do as a mom. I think it's because Isa seems to enjoy it so much and also because this is one of the times she looks the cutest! She kicks and splashes and looks intrigued whenever I squeeze water over her little tummy. She tries to catch the drops of water or stick her tongue out to taste it.


I finally got brave enough to wash her head while she was sitting in the tub. We were shampooing her over the sink ever since she was a newbie for fear that we would get soap in her eyes. It was starting to become quite a feat for me now that she is so squirmy. Luckily she did not mind having it done in the tub and occasionally getting a little water over her face. Whew! Never heard a peep from her when I accidentally got some water over her face for the first time. It is so much easier and now we get to have more fun sculpting mohawks and flock of seagulls hairstyles. Of course her dad could not resist taking pictures!

Isa sportin' a mohawk

Anime

Flock of Seagulls

1 comment:

XOsunnydaysXO said...

these pictures of isa are so cute! she looks so happy and silly!! :)