Sunday, October 07, 2007

S#@T!!!


I know my blog is suppose to be a "compilation of everyday joys" but I cannot help but feel so frustrated right now. We came back from our vacation (which did not really feel like one) only to find huge water damage in our house. I just want to scream at the top of my lungs. The living room wall has been cut in half. The carpet torn out of the living and dining room. The laminate wood ripped out. Is this a sign to get the h*@# out of here??? I haven't been able to sleep right the past couple of nights. I've been feeling very restless. Erick thinks it's anxiety. I can't wait till everything is put back together so that things will feel right again. I feel so out of sorts right now. Just when you think you can finally relax and catch up financially something else breaks down. I am so tired of this s#@t!!


1 comment:

Jenny Rebecca said...

Oh no! what happened?