Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mama bought a brand new swing

Isa has become fond of our backyard but needed something more to do back there than just throwing balls around and getting into the rose bushes. Erick and I thought it would be a great idea to get her a little swingset. Erick was going to get the big kids kind but I had seen this from a set of pics that my cowerk had. I preferred this because it looked like it was really toddler friendly and didn't need too much assembly. The hard plastic looked much hardier for the outdoors. The metal kind would have needed rustproofing. I couldn't wait to put it together for Isa and it looked like she couldn't wait either. Before I had even finished she was already climbing on the mini rockwall and sliding down. Once it was all done, it looked like she could've played on it for hours. She cried when I had to bring her indoors to get her out of the hot florida sun to take a nap. Even her naptime seemed shorter today. Perhaps she was dreaming about going back out again to play some more.





No comments: